Help other lawn owners decide! Write a review to tell them what you like and dislike about APL Lawn Spraying
Irrigation, Water and St Augustine Grass: Healthy, Weed Free and Green Lawn - Just Add Water
by Rick Orr
The picture shows a leaking irrigation pipe keeping the soil moist near the leak. The St Augustine grass above the leak is healthy, thick, green and weed free. The St Augustine grass beyond the leak is brown, weak, thin and weedy. The difference being - water! If you want a healthy, weed free, GREEN lawn, water as much and as often as law permits.
How Important is Water to a St Augustine Lawn
The most crucial component of the lawn care is water. Water is only about 5% of your lawn maintenance time and budget, but it can ruin the other 95%. Without water, nothing else will be of any value to your lawn. Simply put: No water, no lawn! - no matter how much fertilizer you apply, or how much bug killer you apply or fancy grass cultivar you plant or how much your mower cost - without water, nothing will make your lawn beautiful.
Turf Tip on a Better St Augustine Lawn
Lawn Maintenance Tip for a Greener, Weed Free Lawn: Water as often and as much as law permits (and then some).
ILoveTurf.com - November 20th, 2011
|Previous Post: "What to Do When Weeds are Taking Over Your Lawn"|
|Next post: "EtherRain 8 Irrigation Controller Uses the Internet to Control Your Irrigation System"|
|List all articles in category: "Lawn""|